- VCT and LVT installed over part Terrazzo and concrete.
- ASTM 2170 Insitu RH >95%
- Gondolas jacked out of the way and floor scraped with a Terminator machine
- 780 Diamatic, 3 head grinder (220v) with vacuum attachment over terrazzo and concrete.
- Section is set initially in wet adhesive in a Walk-Off-Work method
- After 20-25 min flash then rolled with 100lb roller
- This section of flooring is going over terrazzo tile
The installation occurred at night without disruption to daylight retail activity.
This saved Rite-Aid $1,000's in lost revenue and wages.